Thursday, November 03, 2011

CT announcement! :)

Hi everyone!

If you are here for the Garden Girl Blog Hop you will find that post HERE.

Today, I am so excited to announce my new Creative Team! But first I just want to say how absolutely honored I am that so many of you decided to apply. I sincerely can not express enough how grateful I am that you considered dedicating your time and talents to my products. It takes a lot to serve on any team and the fact that so many of you applied for mine is very humbling. Thank YOU so much! I believe that I have contacted every applicant but if you haven't heard from me for some reason please let me know. I have a little gift for you. :)

So, without further ado.....Here is my new team of absolutely amazing ladies! I look forward to working (again for some of them) with all of them!!!

Amanda Caves
Angi Barrs
Barb Hogan
Jan Gervais
Janet Carr
Jen Richards
Karen Cole
Katherine Hansen
Katie Hyser
Kerry Stewart
Laura Bassen
Liz Jutila
Lorell Rogers
Melissa Elsner
Miranda Assenberg
Rosalie Vos Tulp

Thank you all so much!!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Rosalie said...

I am excited to be here.

Margie H said...

WOOHOO~! Congratulations designers! Special shout out to Melissa!!

Pamela said...

Congrats everyone! Looks like you've got a great team Jen! :)

Connie said...

Congrats ladies !!Special shout out to Melissa!!!

Sylvia said...

*woohoo*... congrats everyone! Seems to be an amazingly talented bunch of ladies on your team, Jen :)
Sylvia xx

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Congratulations everyone and have a blast with Jen's stuff!

Door Hangers said...

Great day today. I had news exact search from you site. I really impress to read that article. I openly I said your site will go in peak. Thanks Bye.