Friday, July 09, 2010

Pink Paislee Digital Freebie, New Kits & July Guest Designer

Happy Friday everyone! Gosh, this week went by super fast for me. After the 4th of July weekend, Nick and I went on a little mini vacation with a couple of friends of ours. It was a great time. We went to Shipshewana, which is a huge flea market. Then we traveled to Detroit, Michigan where we visited the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. We also drove to see Lake Huron where we could see Canada right across the way. It was beautiful. What a fabulous little get-a-way!

Do you love Pink Paislee? Do you love digital? How about a great Quick Page featuring their Starlight Collection?! I designed this QP and you can download for free HERE.



While I was out of town, I had two new kits release in my Two Peas store - Notebook Basics Grunge & WhiteSpace No. 7 Template.

 
 
Here are a few gorgeous layouts from my CT. They are sooooooooooo talented!








Last but definitely not least.....I would like to introduce to you my July Guest Designer. Her name is Deanna Staley and I think she is not only a super talented scrapbooker but a wonderful lady. I'm proud to call her my friend. :) You may know her as scrappin-grandma at Two Peas. She's an active participant in both the forums and gallery.

I asked her to write a little about herself to tell my blog readers and here's what she had to say...
 
I've been a scrapbooker for about 15 years now!  I switched to Digi about a year ago, but dabbled in it for the year before that.  I'm enjoying the "no mess-no fuss" that digi offers.  It's really freeing to have everything at your fingertips!!  My only fear now is a computer crash, so I'm a bit paranoid.  I have three externals besides the computer, so I'm hoping not everything crashes at one time! 

On a personal note, I'm a Christian.  I'm married to my high school sweetie.  We've had 4 children, and now have been richly blessed with 14 grandchildren.  I'm a retired RN, and enjoying life!  We love camping, and we love visiting with the kids and grandchildren!

Here's a layout she put together using my WhiteSpace No. 7 Template and Notebook Basics Grunge...


Make sure to check out her beautiful gallery for a ton of inspiration! I'll be posting more of her gorgeous work throughout the month. :)

Have a fabulous weekend!





Pin It!

5 comments:

mean mom productions said...

great pages!!

Mary Jo said...

I have that new template, love it!!! Super cute quickpage and fabulous choice for the July guest designer! Love all of these pages :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Love your kits and the pages the designers created are wonderful!

Macy Goode Designs said...

LOVE the QP..your rock!!! Thank you!

Miranda said...

That quickpage is great does this mean that PP is gonna come with digital kits now??? I sure hope so. I love their paper kits.