Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*NEW* Digital Kit Releases & For the Luv of Art

I have two new releases out this week at Two Peas. I am such a fan of whimsical. Can you tell?




Here are a few layouts created by my fabulous Creative Team...


 another by Nicole




 another by Miranda


and here's one from my Guest Designer this month Deanna Staley...


Lots of awesome, talented ladies! I feel absolutely privileged to have such a great team. :)

Did you notice the "Blog of the Week" badge at the top of my blog? This week I was featured in the Scrapbooking.com newsletter. How exciting! Next month I have a couple of projects that will be published in their August issue. :)

Last night, my husband and I took a motorcycle ride and decided to stop by our friends'  Norma and Damien Kennedy. It had been WAY too long since we had seen them, let alone, sat and spent some time with them. We had a great time catching up and I even got a beautiful manicure from their 3 year old daughter Isabella. She is sooooooooooooo cute! Norma has been super busy lately with the launch of her new online store For the Luv of Art. If you haven't already, you really need to check it out. She has a fabulous forum and gallery and her monthly kits are absolutely gorgeous! Norma's attention to detail is impeccable. You'll love everything about it.

Check out her unique stamp sets....aren't these gorgeous?







and guess who has a set of each? Uh-huh. Yep, lucky me! I can't wait to play!

Happy "hump" day everyone!!!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Dettao said...

What a great set and I love the title. I will be using it on a layout soon. The wrinkled papers are really a cute idea. I go through your stuff every now and then for inspiration on my paper layouts

Mary Jo said...

Jen! I just love your new kit, it it absolutely adorable! Fabulous colors and the doodles - I'm in love! I can't wait to play with it! =)

Linda Beeson said...

What a ton of goodness! LOVE how different and amazing each layout is, those designs are really cute!

Lorell said...

How fun that you got blog of the week...woo hoo!

Amy Heller said...

Ooooh, this is adorable, Jen!!! I LOVE the colors and the "doodle" type images!! :)

Miranda said...

Congrats on blog of the week, that is great. I love seeing all the different layouts made with the Everyday Fun. And the Norma stamps, well they are so great. I love the last set so much. Wish she would make a digital set of it. I love it, have fun playing with it.

Barb said...

Love these...I'm going to do one either today or tomorrow!

Lynn said...

have fun at cha and your projects rock. love the monsters, woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.