It's time for a little Pink Paislee fun! Today is our Inspiration Tour (aka the Blog Hop). By stopping by and leaving a comment at each of the following designers' blogs you will be entered to win a Pink Paislee Prize pack valued at $25 - at EACH ONE! Yep, each designer is giving away a package so make sure to stop by every one and leave some love!! You have all weekend long to participate!
Jen M. - You're here! ;)
It's almost Mother's Day (can you believe that?) so I created a card for that special day. I used the absolutely beautiful Queen Bee Collection.
Supplies: Pink Paislee Queen Bee - 6x6 Paper Pad and Punch Outs Die Cut Tags; Pink Paislee Artisan Tape - Grey; SRM Stickers - Say it with Stickers #39042 Mother's Day.
To create this card:
1. Start with a 5 inch square card base.
2. Trim yellow dotted paper to measure 5" square. Adhere to card.
3. Adhere Punch Out (Journaling) Tag to card sideways as shown. Using foam adhesive on scalloped edge for added dimension.
4. Trim brown dotted paper to measure 3x3.5". Adhere to card as shown.
5. Trim cream paper to measure 2.5x3". Adhere to brown dotted paper as shown.
6. Adhere Punch Out (stamp image) to card with foam adhesive.
7. Take roll of Artisan Tape and unroll a small section at a time. Make folds until the "ruffled" tape measures approximately 4.25" long. Cut from roll and adhere to card as shown.
8. Trim yellow paper to measure 4.75x1". Apply word sticker. Adhere to card with foam adhesive.
I hope you have enjoyed your Inspiration Station Stop here!
Also...a reminder to those that are hybrid and/or digi crafters....my store at Two Peas is on sale for 25% off through this Monday. Make sure you get everything that's been on your wish list. ;)