Tuesday, March 24, 2009

where does it go?

*Grist Mill photos by Susannah Waechter
Both layouts created using Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus (based on a sketch by Aimee Schirado). Top layout uses CM digital kits and layout below uses kits from Shabby Princess.


Time is just flying past me lately. I don't know what happens. I always have such good intentions of updating my blog and it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of my mental "to do" list.

Not much new going on in my scrappy world. Lots of new projects to post....digital and traditional. We had a wonderful crop this past weekend at Memorable Seasons. It was a total blast. I completed 11 layouts and 5 cards. I would say that it was definitely productive!

This week my boys are on Spring Break so I'm hoping to get some beautiful weather (crossing fingers). We really want to go to the zoo. :)

Have a wonderful week! I'll leave you with a few of my latest projects....

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man Collection

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man Collection, Maya Road Jonathan Mini Chipboard

Supplies: My Little Shoebox - Turtles and Trees
*photos by Susannah Waechter

Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine, Prima, Queen & Co, Making Memories Slice, Jenni Bowlin
*photos by Susannah Waechter

Supplies: Stampin' Up, Creative Memories

Supplies: Pink Paislee, Crate Paper

Supplies: Bazzill, Bella Blvd., Creative Memories


Supplies: Bazzill, Making Memories
*photo by Susannah Waechter
Pin It!

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jen, I have missed you and wow, you have been busy!!! Look at all the creations!!!! Just stunning, loving the cosmo cricket paper!!!! I have not tried digital yet, but you make me want to try it out!!! So glad that all is well!!! Happy Tuesday and I hope you get to go to the zoo!!!

Callista said...

Oh my gosh... those first two layouts are stunning and the rest are so much fun. Loving the cards too. Especially the bunnies. Good to see you around.. you've been busy!

Chele said...

Wow, Jen. You've been busy! I'm loving all those pages, especially the apple orchard page! It's good to see you've been scrapping!

Don't know if you're getting this snow but we got a full blown blizzard this morning!

Kelly C. said...

Wow, where does it go? It is so good to get some of your eye candy back on the blog! Great stuff, Jen! Have a great spring break home with the guys, Gal! ;)

Marie Levite said...

OK, really you DO have to post more often. I love looking at your pages. Enjoy spring break, I hope you get sunshine! We don't break until mid April, I am counting down the days. snort.

Susannah Waechter said...

Yay you're back! L-O-V-E the bunny card!

Callista said...

Thanks for leaving the sweet comments over on my blog..yeah, I did get lucky with the hubby. I was truly blessed.
Still drooling over your cards especially the "Hi" one with the bunny in the circle... where did you get that bunny? He is soo cute?

Callista said...

PS Thanks for coming back over and leaving the link for me!

Pamela said...

All awesome work!!!

Andrea Amu said...

What awesome work here! I don't know where to even begin because you did amazing on all of them... and you've been productive for sure! Love that reading page esp.!

Staci said...

Hey stranger! Wow,so many awesome projects to drool over! That Fall card is just amazing! A friend of mine was just talking about the CM digital program - I love your digi pages!

scrapperjen said...

WOW - scrapping queen! These are all fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

I'm so glad you've updated your blog, Jen!!! It's obviously been worth the wait! Holy smokes!! Hope you're enjoying the spring weather, what little there's been of it so far. hee hee hee!