Sunday, March 01, 2009

a few projects...

February Guest Designer Project for ScrapStreet Magazine

It's hard to believe that it's March already. Wow am I ready for the snow to be gone and Spring to be here. Not much going on today. I spent the day at home while the family was at church. I've had a "sick" stomach off and on and seeing as the kids had the stomach flu this week...I figured I'd play it safe. Fortunately I seem to be doing better this evening so I hope that's a good sign for tomorrow. ;)

It seems like it has been a really long time since I've been able to just post a bunch of layouts. That's the thing with Creative Memories though...I'm always working on something but am unable to post projects until:

a) the actual product has been released - Yay for getting to play with all the new stuff ahead of time!
b) it's been put up on the Project Center or
c) it's been published in the catalog or etc.

Today CM launched several new lines so I thought that I'd post some of the projects that I have been working on. To take a peek at all the new stuff here's a quick link.
These two (above and below) are made using Creative Memories new Discover Power Palette.
This one below is made with the new CM Wishes and Dreams Kit. It is really beautiful! The credit for this precious photo goes to Susannah.
This precious little guy belongs to Susannah (and she shot the photo too). This is a digital layout using Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus software. It is so much fun to play with digital and the software is very user friendly!

And here's another CM digital page. This is my friend Kelly C. and I at Summer CHA last year. We had such a blast getting to meet up! She is a designer for The Memory Zone in Plymouth, IN and I used her sketch for this design. :)


Have an wonderful week!!

Pin It!

20 comments:

Jody said...

All your pages are beautiful, but I am blown away by "adorable"
That photo is perfection :)

Debby said...

Awesome layouts. Great job with the CM paper.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous projects Jen!

Kate said...

wonderful projects!

Linda Beeson said...

What cute creations! I just love the word labels bordering your layout - how cute! And LOVE that sun design!

Jenn said...

I just love all your layouts Jen! Hope you don't come down with the stomach flu!

Marie Levite said...

These are all fabulous! I love, love that first one. The colors are so vibrant.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages! It is so hard not to share, having so many projects tied up would be tough.

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Love all your LO's. Hope you are staying well!!

Jocelyn said...

Just stunning pages and look at you digital!!! I am impressed. So glad that your tummy is feeling a little better!! Have a wonderful Monday!

Beth said...

Glad to see you posting some projects again! Those baby pages are all too adorable!! Really love how your page with Kelly turned out! Great colors!!!

Audrey said...

beautiful work!

Meg Giroux said...

Hey Jen! wonderful job on all of these layouts! Sorry you have been feeling blue...hope you get better soon!
How cool that you got to meet up with one of your scrapping friends!!!

Have a great week!

chelemom said...

Your scrappy pages are awesome!!!!

Scrapper Mom said...

Great projects :) I had already checked out the scrap street one...love the bright colors!

Cheryl Wray said...

These pages are all just WONDERFUL!!!!! You did such a great job on them all!

Pamela said...

Great stuff!!!!

Kelly C. said...

Hey Jen!
You have been one busy scrappin' momma lately! Just got back from the TMZ weekend retreat. Had a super great time! Thanks for all of your never ending inspiration! And I am going to use that tape masking technique. Thanks again, you rock! :)

scrapperjen said...

These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creations.

Staci said...

I could have sworn I posted here awhile ago! Love your latest creations girl... you rock!