Thursday, January 10, 2008

6 months post-op

It's hard to believe that it's 6 months ago this month that Andrew had his surgery. I took some photos yesterday to show some comparisons. I must say, that overall he is looking good. I have been mildly concerned for the past month or so that his head is starting to look more "sagittal" again. The bone is all grown in now except for a small spot up front (not sure if it grew in too quickly or not.)

Anyway, it's not as narrow as it was before surgery but it seems to be elongated some again. Nick(unusually optimistic) insists that this is just the way his head is and that I am just a "head-picker" now. lol I do admit that I am always looking at head shapes but hey, who can blame me?

We see Dr. Smith next month and hopefully she will put my mind at ease. Please keep him (and us) in your prayers. It will be tough emotionally, physically and financially if he has to have another surgery.
front view BEFORE
front view AFTER

forehead BEFORE

forehead AFTER

back of head BEFORE

back of head AFTER

side view BEFORE

side view AFTER


top view BEFORE

top view AFTER
Pin It!

No comments: